Article written by Robyn Kyberd
When you run your own business, you often wear all the hats… including the marketer hat! BUT, if that’s not what your passions or skills are, it can greatly impact your online marketing results.
Trying your hand at DIY online marketing can lead you to:
- waste hours of time that you don’t really have as a small business owner,
- drain your precious funds on failed campaigns, and
- often you end up losing most of your days refreshing social media feeds trying to get new leads and learn more stuff about how to do business better…
All while you are missing out on actually doing the stuff in your business that you had dreamed of when you started!
It’s kinda ridiculous.
So, when outsourcing just is not in your budget, the big question is:
How can you make your online marketing more efficient and effective – without wasting any more of your time and money?
How? Data-Driven Marketing!
Your small business is sitting on a treasure trove of valuable data that can help your business grow quickly and easily. Are you using it?
There is SO much power in using data for online marketing…
In fact, data-driven marketing is crucial to your success in this hyper-competitive global economy.
I personally love data-driven online marketing because:
- it gives real insight into how customers behave when they engage with businesses;
- it indicates what works and what doesn’t – without constantly having to ask for feedback from peers, customers and random people on the street;
- it highlights places for growth and industry trends – without hours and hours of research;
- it even provides insights on who your customers REALLY are so that you can market to more people just like them – and not take a stab in the dark when creating advertising audiences.
- and, it helps you to refine your offerings, your customer experience and your processes to improve conversions.
Data insights such as those from social media, email marketing and website data have helped me immensely to optimise and grow many businesses over the past 10 years.
Using data insights for marketing and making informed business decisions has saved me so much time, not to mention money, over the years. It has made the time I spend on marketing more efficient and more effective.
I can’t rave about it enough!
Anyway, if you would love to know how you too can make your marketing more efficient and more effective, I’m sharing how I do DIY data-driven online marketing in the July DRIVE! Digital Marketing Program. I’d love for you to join me.
If you have any questions about using data for business growth or marketing, hit me up in the comments 🙂
Until next time, happy marketing!